söndag 30 september 2012

Hi again! Last weekend I was attending the great modelling show Euromilitaire and it was a great experience as always meeting new and old friends. I recived a higly commended in the bust class and  a comended in the class for comercial figures over 65mm. I also bought alot of new figures and this figure was one of them. It is from the producer Robert Chaudon and the scale is 1/8. I really like the characther in his face so I just had to start this wonderful figure. There are no explanation to what characther the figure portrays. But I consider to paint him as a undertaker during the western era or maybe a freaky circus manager of some kind. I started painting this figure today (Sunday) and this is how far I have reached by now.

Regards!
Markus

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar