Hi again time for a new update on the Vietnam war project. This time I have made some progress on the helmet and the guys trousers. I have tried to touch up the skintones but I am not quite pleased with result so far, so I guess I have to paint som more layer´s with the oils before I am satisfied. There are alot of work left before the trousers detail will be finished but I think that the colortone on them looks the part at this stage of the paintingprocess.The trousers are going to be more dirty in the end I think. Regarding the helmet maybe it is too dirty so you miss some of the details on the cammoflagepattern. But when looking at pictures from that conflict you tend to see no cammoflagepattern at all due to the dirty enviroment they were used in.